Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Illustration Friday - Broken



I have this great toy my aunt gave my son when he was a babe. He's called "Stand-up Man". Since I have become a bona fide package collecting geek in the past 5 years I am kicking myself for not saving the box he came in!

whoops.

I just reread my post and if you read it a certain way (bad writing on my part; my old professors would be appalled) it sounds like my son came in a box. Which would be very cool. I definitely would have saved the box from that! I may have to design them each a "birth box" now just for fun.

12 comments:

Catnapping said...

i love this curly-haired redhead girl.

Wilnara said...

Nice illustration! I love how you merge real images w/ your illustrations. That's Awesome!

Jelle Gijsberts said...

that girl's so cute!
very nice illustration!

Queen Tut said...

I love the mixed media, it gives a great effect.

Todd DeWolf said...

I love this. I also love packaging too and I bet the package for this was really great. Love the girls face. Great idea.

carla said...

Great mixed media...the colors are so well coordinated!

The Unknown said...

Really cool the way you layered the images together. Great character.
love

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice 3D effect!! I like the whimsical colours too! :)

PaintMonster said...

hehe beautiful and cute gal!!

Anonymous said...

Really nice collage work!

PaMdora said...

Great idea for the challenge! good job.

atomicvelvetsigh said...

nice combiation! and unique illo! you drew a cute girl who seems bit worried.. "oops.." hehe 8)